Ok here’s the situation: You are developing a site using WordPress custom post types, you are using the featured image functionality to highlight the main image for each post. You then want to enter a simple shortcode on any page or post to insert a gallery of those featured images.
It sounds complex but this plugin makes it all so simple.
Standard WordPress Image Galleries requires all of the images to be attached to a single page or post, with this plugin you can create a gallery of featured images that are attached to many different pages, posts, or custom post types.
- Support for custom post types
- Support for built in post types (pages and posts)
- Advanced support for custom taxonomies
- Support for custom registered WordPress image sizes
- Simple shortcode
- Display or hide post titles
- Display or hide attached taxonomies (tags)
Here I have a number of posts (on the left) each of them has a WordPress featured image. Using the [cpwp-gallery] shortcode creates on that page a image gallery, from all the featured images.
Theme registered images
If you are a developer and you’ve registered different images sizes in your theme (i.e. with add_image_size() ) or you’re using a theme that has multiple images sizes registered, you can even choose one of those images sizes for your gallery.
Learn more – watch the video!
Got a question?
If you’ve like more information before making a purchase, drop us a an enquiry using the contact form here.
Buy the plugin
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Click purchase below to buy this plugin, you’ll be guided through creating an account and then we’ll process your transaction in our secure payment system.
- $15 (US Dollars)
- Unlimited site license, use the plugin on as many sites as required
- 12 months of updates and improvements from date of purchase
- 12 months of plugin support
Please note: Australian customers 10% GST will be added at the PayPal checkout.