An extension for Gravity Forms to send form entries automatically to Help Scout.Our new add-on for Gravity Forms makes it simple to automatically send form entires directly into Help Scout and create a new ticket from the entry.
The plugin uses the Help Scout API so the injection is done as soon as the form is filled in by a user. The Help Scout API uses HTTPS (secure HTTP) so none of your data is send unencrypted and is not sent via eMail.
- Support for any number of forms
- Each form can map to a different Mailbox in Help Scout
- Ability to choose the conversation type in Help Scout (email, chat or phone)
- Map a form field to Help Scout ticket objects like From Name and From eMail
- Map any number of fields into the conversation (body) of the Help Scout ticket
- Fields can mapped to Help Scout Tags to help categories tickets
- Support for file attachments – map file upload fields as attachments in Help Scout
The screen shot below shows an example of mapping fields from a Gravity Form into Help Scout.
The add-on has been built on the new Gravity Forms developer framework so it’s tightly integrated with the core Gravity Forms plugin. The settings appear alongside other Gravity Forms settings like Notifications and Confirmations.
We’ve created a step by step guide to installing and mapping your first form with Gravity Form to Help Scout.
Buy this plugin
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Click purchase below to buy this plugin, you’ll be guided through creating an account and then we’ll process your transaction in our secure payment system.
- $49 (US Dollars)
- Unlimited site license, use the plugin on as many sites as required
- 12 months of updates and improvements from date of purchase
- 12 months of plugin support
Please note: Australian customers 10% GST will be added at the checkout.