Need to track your online marketing campaigns?
Where are those leads coming from?
Campaign Tracker for WordPress has arrived and solves these problem for you.
To begin with we support Google’s campaign variables, you probably know them as “Source”, “Medium”, “Term”, “Content” and “Name”. When you have campaigns that use these URL variables the values can be passed directly to your WordPress forms and sent though your forms in a hidden field.
- Support for Google Campaign URL variables
- Support for addition custom campaign variables (up to six)
- Support for leading WordPress form plugins
- Support for any number of forms to have tracking configured
- Allows you to track and store Google’s GCLID variable (Google Adwords)
- Provides referrer information – showing how the visitor arrived at your site
- Works with caching plugins and server side cached environments
- Create tracking URLs inside the WordPress editor for each page or post
- Store your favourite tracking values inside the plugin
- New Capture the Google Analytics First Visit date/time
- New Integration with Cookie Notices plugin to allow users to opt out of tracking
Built in support for WordPress form plugins
Campaign Tracker for WordPress works seemlessly with these form plugins *:
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Contact Form 7
- WP Forms ==New November 2020==
* Your WordPress forms need to be built with one of these plugins to use Campaign Tracker
Learn more – watch the video
How it works
In your form, along side the fields that you show to your users, add hidden form fields for each of the variables that you would like to track.
Then visit the settings page for Campaign Tracker. Here you can map the Google Campaign variables as well as any custom variables that you have configured into these hidden fields.
When a visitor submits a form on your site any campaign data that is available will be sent to you inside the form data.
The screenshot below shows the easy to use mapping tool inside the plugin.
Easily create Google campaign URLs
The plugin also provides a central way to store your regularly used campaign values. No need to store campaign names in a spreadsheet, store them right inside your WordPress site.
Then, inside your WordPress dashboard, on the page, post or custom post type you can now quickly create Google campaign tracking URLs for that specific piece of content on your site.
Browse the interfaces…
For the geeks
Here’s what is happening under the hood! Campaign Tracker will listen for the Google campaign tracking variables (and the custom variables if you use them) in a URL. It will save these values into a browser cookie.
Campaign Tracker Documentation
If you already own this plugin or would like to read more about how to set it up and use it visit the documentation page.
Buy this plugin
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Click purchase below to buy this plugin, you’ll be guided through creating an account and then we’ll process your transaction in our secure payment system.
- $49 (US Dollars)
- Unlimited site license, use the plugin on as many sites as required
- 12 months of updates and improvements from date of purchase
- 12 months of plugin support
Please note: Australian customers 10% GST will be added at the checkout.
The plugin is a re-launch of our previous plugin Google Analytics For WordPress. Existing users of this older plugin can get a free upgrade to campaign tracker. Read more about this upgrade offer here.