As the names suggests this plugin is all about connecting Gravity Forms to Trello.
Use any of your forms created in Gravity Forms to automatically send data to Trello as a new card. Then each time the form is filled in by your web site visitors a card will be created in Trello.
Setup is quick and easy!
- Choose a form
- Choose a Trello Board
- Choose a Trello List
- Decide which fields to send
- Map any number of forms to different Trello boards and lists
- Choose which fields are sent as the card title
- Choose which fields are sent as the card description
- Supports the Gravity Forms Akismet integration to stop SPAM
- Supports file attachments, choose a file upload field in Gravity to send an attachements
Gravity Forms to Trello using a similar mapping tool that’s used in our very popular plugin Gravity Forms to Zoho CRM. Fields can be sent as the title of the card, more than field can be used here for example you might like to send “First Name” and “Last Name” as the card title.
And then for the description of the card, again any number of fields can be sent.
In both cases you can also easily choose the order that the fields will appear in your Trello card.
Like all of our WordPress plugins we provide support via our support centre.
Got a question?
If you’ve like more information before making a purchase, drop us a an enquiry using the contact form here.
The documentation for this plugin is is listed here, browse though this as it will usually answer most questions that users have.
Buy this plugin
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Click purchase below to buy this plugin, you’ll be guided through creating an account and then we’ll process your transaction in our secure payment system.
- $49 (US Dollars)
- Unlimited site license, use the plugin on as many sites as required
- 12 months of updates and improvements from date of purchase
- 12 months of plugin support
Please note: Australian customers 10% GST will be added at the PayPal checkout.