Today we have released a brand new plugin: Formidable Forms to Pipedrive CRM. We have been creating this style of plugin for almost 10 years now! The idea is fairly simple: allow users to send data from WordPress forms to their favourite CRM system. We started with a plugin Gravity Forms to Zoho CRM which was and still is a very popular tool. Over many plugins and a number of years we have built much more complex and powerful integrations for our users.
This is our third plugin for Pipedrive CRM and our second plugin for Formidable Forms. What makes this so good is that it’s not really a 1.0 version of plugin. We have baked in all the goodness that we have cooked up in our other plugins for many years. From day one you can do all kinds of advanced things with this new integration for Formidable Forms and Pipedrive.
- Connect any number of your (Formidable) Forms to your Pipedrive CRM
- Create Leads or Deals in Pipedrive CRM
- Support for custom fields you’ve created in Pipedrive CRM
- File attachments from your forms can be sent to your Pipedrive CRM setup
- Create other data types like organisations, people and actives to follow up your enquiries in Pipedrive CRM
- Simple to use debugging tool to work out any problems
We have baked in all the goodness that we have cooked up in our other plugins for many years
As our plugins have matured we have worked on integrating them as closely as we can with the main plugin; in this case Formidable Forms. The result is a user experience that is easy to work with, since you already know how Formidable Forms does things.